Laughing All By Yourself
* Give yourself permission and freedom to play, play, play...be WILLING!
* Do not judge the quality of your Laughter.
* You are playing like a child as a form of exercise!
* Pat yourself on the back each time…appreciate your Laughter and playfulness.
* Laugh for 40 days and it becomes a habit!
* Start by doing 3-4 Laughter exercises a day, work up to 15 minutes.
* Stretch and do deep Belly Breathing—yoga breathing.
* Clap your hands, fingertips to fingertips and laugh or cheer at the same time.
* Do all kinds of pretend sounds, including gibberish and animal sounds.
New Surgeon General Advisory Raises Alarm about the Devastating Impact of the Epidemic of Loneliness
and Isolation in the United States
Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy Calls for Action to Address Public Health Crisis, May 3, 2023